TAG Oil recently donated materials to the Durham Road Hall so that they could build an entranceway fence and gates. The Hall is just down the road from the Sidewinder Wellsite so was a good way to support the local community.
Back in 1947, Durham Hall was a rural school. Then it was closed and enlarged to become a community hall used for dances, meetings and local functions.
Here is a photo of Andrea Smith, TAG Land Liaison Manager and Denny Hodges, a Hall committee member, showing off the new gate and fence.