Life without oil

Think that oil is only used for gasoline? In reality, gas makes up just 46% of oil usage. So where does the other 54% go?

Living without oil would mean living without your smartphone, tires, vitamins, surfboards, roads…..

Check out the chart below, thanks to OilFieldPulse, and also take a look at our video.

Oil in our lives